Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rapid Ejaculation
An_243794 posted:
Hi,am 25 years old, I have a problem when I go for intercourse, I ejaculate in seconds when penetrates. after searching and looking up for my problem , I found out that I have PE, Premature Ejaculation. I am going to address some issues that I get them when I do intercourse.if my girlfriend touch me or kiss me, I feel like a small drop go out from penis, I guess what I heard that its "pre-cum". its like a clear white liquid. the good thing that I don't have any problem to get harder. another point, I realized that I always I ask my girl friend if mine is in or yet... she always says yeah its in...I really don't feel anything only If I take a look to make sure. moreover, after ejaculation, my penis goes down so quick. I tried some steps or techniques to delay ejaculation, but all didn't work. I really don't know what to do, hope you help me out.

counterso responded:
What you most likely need to do is to relax a lot more about the whole experience. It sounds like sex with your girlfriend (and in general) is pretty new for you, so not really surprising that your excitement level is so high that you ejaculate very quickly.

Some of what will happen with experience is that your excitement level will diminish and the urgency will subside, which will lead to longer lovemaking sessions. The measure of premature ejaculation is technically penetrative sex that lasts less than 2 minutes, however it is broadly defined as anytime earlier than you wanted ejaculation to occur.

There are lots of techniques to "training" your penis to become accustomed to the sensations of intercourse which will help you resist the over-stimulation that is leading to premature ejaculation.

Clearly your attention is divided and you're overstimulated if you have to ask if you have entered your partner. Go more slowly, watch yourself, and educate your brain on how to respond to the overstimulating situation. Don't rush. I understand it's in the heat of the moment, but as it becomes more natural and regular, the tendency will be for your body to treat the situation as "normal" and not to overreact to the stimulation.

It's frustrating, but hopefully you will (and your partner will) be patient with this new experience of intimacy, and it will settle down into something more natural feeling.

In the meantime, you may wish to change your masturbation habits so they simulate intercourse instead of whatever you're doing. If your penis is used to the feeling of a dry hand while sitting in a chair, change it to a lubricated hand while laying down (or however you approach your partner). That's just an example, but one of the ways your can "train" your penis to not overreact to a new situation.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had prostate removed 5 yrs. I have had incontinence every since. I had colligen placed near my bladder two times.No luck. I had mesh sling surgicall...More

Helpful Tips

optimizing testosterone therapy
The following is my opinion and observations ONLY based on over 15 years of testosterone therapy. It's a life-long constant ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.