Skip to content
Is it possible to have a long-lasting, mild, urinary tract Infection?
balokf posted:
22 years old
5'11''
210lbs
Hispanic

I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, or even drink soda (just water and sometimes a cup of orange juice in the morning). I have a fairly normal diet (I eat a lot of home cooked meals).

For more than 6 years I've always felt a mild burning sensation after urinating, and sometimes my urine has a white cloudiness to it (I know this from pulling my foreskin back while cleaning the remaining urine with a piece of toilet paper after urinating). I also tend to go to the bathroom a little more than average (e.g. I go to the bathroom at least 4-5 times at night when I'm reading in bed or working on my laptop).

I'm now beginning to realize that this problem is making me feel more self-conscious and uncomfortable while in public. I have to urinate before working out or going out in public.

balokf responded:
I'm also never satisfied after urinating. I can always make myself urinate again if I try hard enough (these urinations are equivalent to the ones a person does while still doing #2).

Sorry for the double post.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans) in May 2011. I had a very sever case and had 4 surgeries and was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.