Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HELP; Penis large swollen like veins??????????
ThisisWill posted:
Hey,

Im 23 yrs old and about a week and a half ago, i noticed a a lot of veins coming on my penis at once, on the shaft a few blue veins appearing one on the top and to top it of a vessel on the right side and top of my penis is sticking out, i touched it and its soft but they both havent gone down. I don't feel any pain as of yet but slight discomfort.
Im guessing it may be swollen from masturbation but i dunno,
Iv read that drinking Apple cider vinegar is good for varicose veins so I've been drinking that 3 times a day and avoiding touching my penis, I havent noticed much of a change yet, and really don't want to have to go to a doctor,
Any suggestions to this?

thanks

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi ThisisWill -

See this discussion for a response to your concerns -

What is this hard "vein" and swelling on my penis?

Take Care,
Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans) in May 2011. I had a very sever case and had 4 surgeries and was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.