Skip to content
Penis Pain Help
An_244095 posted:
About a week ago, after a couple of days of sexual activity with my girlfriend, my penis began to be somewhat sore on the inside. After waking up leaning on an erection in a painful way, it began to really hurt. Since then, the pain has been present whenever I have an erection, but not if it is sucked in the waist band of my pants. The pain feels sore and tender and is located within the base and within the shaft (sort of mainly the left side of the shaft, which is the same base side that is in pain). After a week, the pain is still present once any bit of an erection begins to occur, unless I tuck it up behind my waist band. No website has been able to help me with finding out what is wrong and what I should do in order for it to heal. Please help asap!! Thank you!!

counterso responded:
Unfortunately you have an urgent situation that you need to see a doctor, specifically a urologist. Penis pain is urgent and not normal, and it does not sound like you have some kind of infection. You may possibly have fractured your penis during some vigorous sex and if you do not see a urologist immediately, the damage could be permanent.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had prostate removed 5 yrs. I have had incontinence every since. I had colligen placed near my bladder two times.No luck. I had mesh sling surgicall...More

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.