Skip to content
dry and itchy skin on penis and testicles
An_244254 posted:
had now dry and itchy skin on penis and testicles. i had no idea which medicine could care it. i got a lot of scrapes due to scratching. this problem is mainly major at night while i get slept. i will eagerly looking for your wonderful suggestion

counterso responded:
This is not specifically a urology issue, it's a dermatology issue. Treat your skin in your groin area with the same care you would any other part of your skin.

If you think it is a skin infection (yeast infection, fungus, jock itch) and not just dryness, there are many over-the-counter products to try from powder to creams. Do not use antibiotic ointments on your genitals.

DO NOT SCRATCH!

yosi73 replied to counterso's response:
appreciate your wonderful suggestion. i would pleased to apply it. besides, i also had the itching sensation underneath of testicles after masterbation. it had been the problem for many years. could i get any advice concerning to this problem?

Anon_527 replied to yosi73's response:
The advice would be to see a dermatologist.

counterso replied to Anon_527's response:
Absolutely see a dermatologist. There is NO excuse for allowing a health issue to persist for years. Long-term skin irritations can turn into scars and can lead to permanent skin damage.

yosi73 replied to Anon_527's response:
thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion

yosi73 replied to counterso's response:
thanks a ton, i respect your great suggestion

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had prostate removed 5 yrs. I have had incontinence every since. I had colligen placed near my bladder two times.No luck. I had mesh sling surgicall...More

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful