Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Creatinine level102.6
An_244529 posted:
I have Type 2 Diabetes. I was taken off my Metformin for3 months now. I just did a 24hr Microalbumin Urine test & was given a value (creatinine) of 102.6mg. What is normal range Kind of freaked!!

counterso responded:
Any lab report will include the "normal" range for any measurement reported. Please refer back to the report.

bdouble19 replied to counterso's response:
Creatnine level's go up and down very frequently. So unless your expieriancing very low, (20 or below) or very high, (above 400) than your basically considered normal. 102.6 is extremly normal.
Creatnine levels are helpful in determining problem's with your kidney's. So you Doctor who took the labs would definatley tell you if something were off.

bdouble19 replied to bdouble19's response:
Spell Check....Your Doctor....

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.