Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Creatinine level102.6
An_244529 posted:
I have Type 2 Diabetes. I was taken off my Metformin for3 months now. I just did a 24hr Microalbumin Urine test & was given a value (creatinine) of 102.6mg. What is normal range Kind of freaked!!

counterso responded:
Any lab report will include the "normal" range for any measurement reported. Please refer back to the report.

bdouble19 replied to counterso's response:
Creatnine level's go up and down very frequently. So unless your expieriancing very low, (20 or below) or very high, (above 400) than your basically considered normal. 102.6 is extremly normal.
Creatnine levels are helpful in determining problem's with your kidney's. So you Doctor who took the labs would definatley tell you if something were off.

bdouble19 replied to bdouble19's response:
Spell Check....Your Doctor....

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans) in May 2011. I had a very sever case and had 4 surgeries and was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

Helpful Tips

optimizing testosterone therapy
The following is my opinion and observations ONLY based on over 15 years of testosterone therapy. It's a life-long constant ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.