Skip to content
Regular ejaculation after Laser Enucleation
An_245905 posted:
I am 67, I had a calcification in my prostrate. A doctor removed it by laser enucleation, which occurred on Dec 19, 2011. I have been having retrograde ejaculations ever since, like a lot of you. Today, though, I had a regular ejaculation instead of a retrograde ejaculation. I am wondering now was this a miracle or is there something wrong. I am still having problems emptying my bladder completely and it seems like I am always going. Is there anyone out there that this has happened to? I need feedback

counterso responded:
This may be a one time occurrence or it could be an improvement. There's a valve that directs the flow of fluids, and if the valve is damaged as it often is during surgery, retrograde ejaculation is a frequent result. So long as you're not trying to procreate, that's not really much of a problem.

Your external ejaculation isn't anything worrisome, and may be lucky. I guess you won't know until it does or doesn't happen again.

The urgency/frequency issue is something else entirely, and related to your prostate gland, not a valve.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had prostate removed 5 yrs. I have had incontinence every since. I had colligen placed near my bladder two times.No luck. I had mesh sling surgicall...More

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.