Skip to content
Penis veins
fudoyusei posted:
Hi,after I ejaculated and I found that one of my penis vein on my right was visible and bulged a bit...When I pressed my vein which was on the most top on the right my penis,it was slightly pain but if I do not put any force,it is not pain.Should I just leave it to heal on its own?

counterso responded:
It sounds like you may have too roughly handled your penis, and you may have a little bit of inflammation. Please leave it alone for a few days (no more irritation like sex or masturbation), and see if it goes away by itself. You don't want to make it worse and turn into something that lasts for weeks. Note that your penis is a delicate organ although you may treat it as if it were wood or steel.

fudoyusei replied to counterso's response:
Thanks!I also noticed that I can't have an erection...If I leave it,will everything turn back to normal?

counterso replied to fudoyusei's response:
If you're unable to achieve an erection, that's a different issue and should be seen by a urologist. While pain or anxiety can lead to erection issues, you should still be checked.

Spotlight: Member Stories

65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

Helpful Tips

Regarding erectile pain.
I was experiencing pain when I had erections. It was like a muscle strain sort of feeling. I was concerned until I figured out why I was ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.