Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Stones in my duct from my testicles
    An_247028 posted:
    I had a small lump on one my right testicle. I went to the hospital and they gave me antibiotics because they told me it was inflammtion. Now, a few months later, I found a small lump on my left testicle and I have had a sharp pain the jumps from my testicle to my lower stomach. I went to the hospital and they told me that it was inflammation, and that I had stones in some duct or tube in which my sperm travels through was clogged up with small stones. It hurts and I dont know what to do to get rid of the pain. I have taken some advils but it takes a while to feel less pain. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this clogging and these stones? If I masturbate will that help? the other thing is that I live in the inland empire and I dont have health insurance to go to a Urologist. I really want this to get checked out, could you recommend something?
    counterso responded:
    No, you urgently need to see a urologist, not a general practitioner. Lacking health insurance is no excuse. If you are not properly cared for when you have an inflammatory condition in your reproductive system, it may cause permanent scar tissue and a lifetime of issues. Your doctor will work out a payment plan with you if needed. This is urgent. Do not delay.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I had prostate removed 5 yrs. I have had incontinence every since. I had colligen placed near my bladder two times.No luck. I had mesh sling surgicall...More

    Helpful Tips

    Pain in Manhood
    I been to hospitals and clinics for the treatment and said Gonorrhea and just the last one i have visited said Urethritis. I have been ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.