Skip to content
trouble urinating during the night
sonnyjoan1 posted:
I have trouble urinating especially in early hours of the morning. I must force the urion out. I feal that I am going to start to urinate for a second or two but th feeling goes away, even though I still have to urinate.

I went to my urologest yesterday. He said he cannon't find anything wrong. I had a cat scan and he also scoped my penis and bladder,and checked my prostrate.

during the day though i don'thave as much of this type of problem

counterso responded:
Hopefully you mean after first waking, because you should not be getting up at night to urinate. Hesitancy, as it's called, is only a symptom, not a problem itself. Since it's not persistent, and a thorough exam did not find any problem, I'd go with the urologist and say you don't have a problem.

First, NEVER strain to urinate. Also stop getting up to go and wait until you actually have to go. You may be forcing a habit and getting a mixed signal from nerves to think you have to urinate when it's actually something else irritating your penis (like a mild allergy to your bedclothes). Lastly, stop drinking fluids sooner than you do before bedtime so you don't fill up the tank overnight and see if that makes a difference.

Spotlight: Member Stories

65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

Helpful Tips

semen color
last few days i noticed that the color of my semen turned yellowish from white. is it a serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful