Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
slightly curving penis
Rock_Man posted:
Over the years my penis has been curving to the left- started out w/ my penis always laying towards the left- now when I get erect, it's curving more to the left- not a big curve but noticeable. When i feel my penis laying to the left, I adjust it to the right- basically trying to train it. I have no pain at all either. Any idea why it's curving?

counterso responded:
Penises come in all shapes. Some curve up, down, left, right, or not at all. What would be concerning is that the degree of the curve is changing as you age. If this is the case, you may have a disease called Peyronie's and you need to see a urologist promptly. There is no "training" your penis to go a specific direction.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.