Skip to content
what is going on
An_248007 posted:
This is kinda long but there is a lot of information. I had moved into a house that had rats and roaches. I broke the lease and as i was moving out, i got bronchitis and sinus infection. I moved into a new place and right after the resp issues went away, i started getting hives all over. (a week now) they started off as itching and last for a short time and move all over. They didnt affect my face or genitals for about a week. I tried benadril and still getting them. Now i have a clear discharge from my penis. No burning or itching on my penis. There was a bit of swelling but its gone away quickly. Can anyone tell me what this could be?
I was single for a year and had no symptoms. I did start dating a new girl 3 months ago. we did have sex time a little over 2 weeks ago but not recently.

counterso responded:
No. See a doctor. This is a comprehensive issue that should not be evaluated by isolating one symptom. It's important that you see a doctor for any allergic reaction that lasts more than a couple days (hives). It could be an indication of something serious.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans) in May 2011. I had a very sever case and had 4 surgeries and was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.