Skip to content
Can u give me some advice.
An_248038 posted:
I am from Asian.I am also a Doctor.I am a Single and I haven't had sexual contact until now.I am suffering pain while erection since 5 years ago.I will share my experience.In first time Masturbation,there is no pain but occur constriction ring at the middle of the shelf when penis is not fully erect.Fortunately,after fully erection constriction ring is disappear and there is nothing structural deformity like banding and other things and no pain.In second time Masturbation,around 30 minutes or 1 hour after first,there is pain at the tip of the penis near Corona and pain still present after Masturbation until 4 to 5 hours!
I consulted with urologist and he decided that is Pyronie's disease and went to OT.After surgery,he said there is a little fibrous tissue and surgery is just like Circumcision and nothing special!
But my pain is not subside and still present until now!and I am very afraid of impotency.
Can anyone give me some advice.

An_248038 responded:
Can someone give me some advice???

counterso responded:
No special advice other than to keep communicating with your urologist. Peyronie's is not always treatable.

yeminhtwe replied to counterso's response:
I've heard peyronie's disease complication is Impotency.Is it right?If so,how much percent to get impotent when someone have had peyronie's disease?..........Vit E is one of the conservative treatment.So,how much doses and how long will I take it?

counterso replied to yeminhtwe's response:
No. Peyronie's does not have complications. I think you're asking if surgery for Peyronie's has complications. ALL genito-urinary surgery has the risk of impotence as a consequence of surgery. Surgery is a trauma.

Vitamin E is not a conservative treatment, and is not really much of a treatment at all. There's very little study of individual vitamins or multivitamins and Peyronie's, although there is some. And none are a cure, just a help, when they do work. So, there is no answer to your question of vitamin treatment, because it's not known to work consistently or in all cases, and results vary widely depending on the specifics of your case.

An_248845 replied to counterso's response:
Thanks for your advice,Sir
Sorry for my another Question.
I told you early,A Urologist diagnosed for my problem is
pyeronie's disease and decided to Surgery.He didn't say advantages and disadvantages of Surgery and didn't try Medication at all.
After Surgery,His assistant told me your operation like just Circumcision and not like Nesbit's operation.(I have had Circumcision since birth).
Preop diagnosis was Peyronie's disease but postop diagnosis was Fibrous tissue around the Tunica Albuginia and Cavernosum Muscle and Operation name was Excision of Fibrous Band and sent Histopathology that Fibrous Tissue.
I had Surgery for 2 years ago and that is all of my surgery history.
I want to know that Surgery(like Circumcision) can cause Trauma to Muscle and getting Impotent.
I am,now,just 26 years old and single.So,I'm afraid of Impotency.
Can you tell me the Symptom of Impotency because I've read some symptom in a website which describe Absence of Morning Erection is a Symptom of Impotency.Is it right?I haven't got Morning Erection although bladder is full
Urine early in the morning.How can I prevent Impotency?Let me know if there is some Technique or Exercite or Diet or Other Thing.....
Secondly,After Surgery,I think that is due to Iatrogenic ,My shalf of penis slightly deviate to left side during Flaccid conditon.And Circumcision Scar,you know,at the penile mucosa below the Corona of the Glan penis is not Disappear
till now!Why?(Scar isn't look like Hyertrophic or Keloid and I havn't got hypertrophic or keloid scar rest of my body)
I am getting marriage.Give me some Advice.
(English is not my mother language,so if there are any error Don't mind)...You can also use Medical Terminology.

counterso replied to An_248845's response:
1) There are no muscles in your penis.
2) Morning erections or lack of morning erections does not indicate any medical condition and is not a measure of fertility. Their occurrence varies widely from person to person and will also change over time. Their occurrence has absolutely nothing to do with measuring sexual function or fertility.
3) Impotency refers specifically to the chronic inability to achieve or sustain an erection required for sexual intercourse. It can also refer to sterility without erectile dysfunction.
4) Your penis has had something removed. It is likely that the surgery has permanently altered the shape of your penis. If you are able to achieve an erection and accomplish penetrative sex, there is no effect on fertility.
5) Being anxious about this matter is more likely to affect your erectile function more than the surgery has. There are no cumulative effects from the surgery. If you have not had problems after 2 years, you are not suddenly going to develop them. Any future issue would be new and not related to the previous treatment.
6) If you are concerned about fertility, you can have a semen analysis to determine your sperm count, motility, and morphology today.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

Regarding erectile pain.
I was experiencing pain when I had erections. It was like a muscle strain sort of feeling. I was concerned until I figured out why I was ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.