Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Urostomy With Penile Implant
robbygr posted:
I am 70 years old. I have a Urostomy due to Bladder Cancer. I use an external pouch for urine collection. I would like to talk with someone who has a Urostomy like mine, who had a penile implant. I'm thinking of getting the 3 piece implant. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks

counterso responded:
Unfortunately this forum does not host a regular group of individuals that hang out here and will be able to discuss their experiences with you. This is more a Q&A forum where people enter, ask a question, and likely don't return after they've gotten the information they were seeking.

I'm not sure where to refer you to talk about penile implants if you want a conversation. You can certainly ask specific questions here and I will try to answer, however a discussion based on experience is unlikely to happen here. I can only speak empirically on the subject of implants.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans) in May 2011. I had a very sever case and had 4 surgeries and was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.