Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weird Entry
An_249740 posted:
Ok, so i understand this is a very strange thing to talk about, but i am worried. I was trying out a homemade sex toy that is made out of towels and a condom and i rolled the towel too tight. I kept trying to force my penis into the rolled towel but it wouldn't go in, this did cause pain but there was no pop. The next day i was sitting on the couch and noticed my penis was hurting. Im thinking it is from me trying to push my penis into the towel. The pain is pretty bad, it does not hurt to pee or ejaculate. It hurts at the back of the head of my penis, kind of underneath. It doesn't matter if its flaccid, or erect. I think it's just a strain from the force. I just want others opinions. Please help.

counterso responded:
You have surely injured yourself by rough treatment. What you need to do is to leave your penis alone for a couple weeks (no masturbation or sex) until it feels completely normal again for at least a week. Sorry, but your penis can be fun, but it's not a toy you can handle roughly without consequences. You've either stretched the skin too far or torn a little bit of connective tissue or aggravated the lymph channels below the skin. It's just going to take time to heal. Nothing to speed it up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had prostate removed 5 yrs. I have had incontinence every since. I had colligen placed near my bladder two times.No luck. I had mesh sling surgicall...More

Helpful Tips

semen color
last few days i noticed that the color of my semen turned yellowish from white. is it a serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.