Skip to content
corona of penis hurts after sex
An_250271 posted:
HI,

the corona of my penis (the fireman's helmut!!) starts to feel sore after I have sex. I can have this soreness last a week. Is this normal? If not, what could this mean. I've noticed, for instance, that If I masturbate a day after sex, it will actually feel painful. And just to answer the pre-requisite questions, no I do not use a tight grip, yes I've check for any infection (none found).

counterso responded:
No, it's not normal. There's nothing normal about pain. Most likely you have a skin infection (like fungus) that is making the skin fragile so you are getting small tears in this delicate area which hurt, even though you may not see the cracked skin.

First, stop having sex. Second, both you and your partner need to be treated for a fungal infection at the same time or you'll keep reinfecting one another.

If the cream you use does not clear up the problem within a week, see a urologist. No sex or masturbation during that week.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

Regarding erectile pain.
I was experiencing pain when I had erections. It was like a muscle strain sort of feeling. I was concerned until I figured out why I was ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.