Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
painful erection.please help !!!!!!!!
clf1761787 posted:
hi my name is chris im 25 and last week i woke up and hard my morning erected penis like every other guy i know but i noticed it hurt . and every time since than my penis is sore i have not maturbated in a couple weeks and havent had sex in a couple weeks either. when i "clench" is what you could call it it hurts even when its not erect. when i feel to see where the pain is when i have a erect penis its the left side "me looking down" beneath the head of my penis all the way down until i cannot feel anymore. also when my penis is erect it hurts alot when i push it down towards the floor and than when i push it up towards my stomach it hurts but not as much. this isnt a std i would not think. ive been with my fiance going on 4 yrs and never cheated and she hasnt either.what should i do ? if i go see a doctor what types of tests should i ask them to do.what kind of diseases should i ask for them to check for. ive never had anything wrong with me health wise but the common cold kicks my butt every winter. hope i get a response as soon as possible . im nervous! please help

counterso responded:
Pain in the penis should be considered an emergency situation. See a urologist promptly, like make an appointment today. Unfortunately you have already waited a week, and some conditions can only be helped when treated immediately. Make your appointment now. The urologist will know what to check when you describe your symptoms. It's not for us to speculate when you're going to need an exam anyway. And by all means, stop masturbating or having sex until you've seen the urologist.

clf1761787 replied to counterso's response:
havent had sex or masturbated in awhile

counterso replied to clf1761787's response:
My previous message still applies. This is an emergency and you should already have seen a urologist about the issue by now.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had prostate removed 5 yrs. I have had incontinence every since. I had colligen placed near my bladder two times.No luck. I had mesh sling surgicall...More

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.