Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
No sperm production? 25 years old.
An_251522 posted:
So, I know it might sound weird but I'm embarrassed and also scared to see a doctor about my problems.

I am 25 years old and I've NEVER ejaculated, only some completely clear fluid after the orgasm, during or a little before if stimulated for too long. I can also have multiple orgasms easily and I thought "this was the normal".

My penis is a bit small, a bit over 4 inches when erect, I thought it was due being overweight but losing over 100 lbs didn't help any bit.(6'1 186 lbs). Also my testicles are very small and usually are inside my body, I felt a lot of pain down there when I got through puberty, I was prescribed a few analgesics and that was it, no further analysis was done.

I was told by my GP it was normal when I was about 17 years old but then I didn't care too much at the time. (nor did she it seems... really)

Libido and sexual function is Ok. I can please my fiancée just fine, she has been wanting to get pregnant and I'm getting paranoid with it, I do have a bad feeling I can't give her what she wants. I know it's a suspicion but a very strong one based on my symptoms.

I'm terrible at dealing with my own problems and it's freaking me out, I haven't talked about the subject with anyone, do you guys think this might be something serious?

Thanks

counterso responded:
Yes. You need to see a urologist. Make an appointment. While you may feel embarrassed, the urologist will not, as they deal with nothing else day in and day out.

Your ejaculate fluid does NOT need to be white. The color is no indication of fertility. Multiple orgasms are not standard for men. That you aren't seeing what you expect is highly concerning, and your GP cannot answer these questions for you. GPs know as much about your genitals as they know about correctly packing a parachute. See a urologist. Stop waiting. Anxiety will only complicate issues.

The longer you wait, the more difficult it becomes to deal with these types of concerns.

The doctor isn't going to do anything weird. Ask them to explain what they're looking for and what they're finding. It's a conversation, not an interrogation. You'll be okay.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

What is this hard "vein" and swelling on my penis?
Veins in your penis will usually have a blue color, but sometimes you may have what looks like a "vein" appear that wasn't there before, ... More
Was this Helpful?
82 of 171 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.