Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
musterbating
An_251571 posted:
sir i'm 25 years old ,when i musterbating the sperm came , its clear... after musterbating one type of liquid came in my penis drop and drop.... plz sir help i am hopeless

vikvaughn responded:
I think you will have to be more specific.

counterso responded:
As another person pointed out, your description of the situation is confusing. The color of your ejaculate is not of importance. While most appears white, any color from clear/colorless fluid to beige is considered "normal." Over a period of time you may notice many changes in the characteristics of your semen.

The color is no indication of fertility, and there are about a dozen factors that collectively contribute to the characteristics of semen. It's impossible to control with any specific direction because there are so many contributing factors.

If you can be more specific about what you were expecting and how what you experienced was different, it may be possible to offer you more insight.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans) in May 2011. I had a very sever case and had 4 surgeries and was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

Helpful Tips

What is this hard "vein" and swelling on my penis?
Veins in your penis will usually have a blue color, but sometimes you may have what looks like a "vein" appear that wasn't there before, ... More
Was this Helpful?
82 of 171 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.