Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Swollen forskin in first 2 days.Two weeks later hard shaft
    Saiman posted:
    Hi guys!Thank you for reading my post.Let me tell you about my problem and if someone have an idea ,please help . Before bed I was masturbating as usual,but this time I had a little pain around the spot between the top of my penis and my body(I was looking every were for a name of that)!Of course I dissrrgard the pain and I did my thing!On the morning of the next day my penis was swollen on the right site of the fore skin and mine shaft right between my penis and my actual body was hard like a stone!I was so scared ,so I start reading and reading about it.So after 2 days my swolling went down and everything was back to normal exept the lymph right next to mine shaft was hard.When I have erection it hurts ,feels like strached ,so I gave him 2 weeks break.Today looks the same ,no swollen ,but the lymph on my fore skin at the end of my penis and begining of my belly was still hard,not as hard as it was before.My question is :How I can "help" recover from it or I have to go to doctor ,because is defenatly something is really wrong!
    vikvaughn responded:
    You should go to a urologist (not a general practitioner, as they don't specialize in these matters) if you think something is "really wrong", as soon as possible. Do not touch it, masterbate or have sex as it may make the problem worse. You should never disregard pain in your penis, as more damage could occur.
    It could be sclerosing lymphangitis, and there is a wealth of info posted by the member "Counterso", in this forum, so you can read up on that, or it could be something else. He will give you a better reply than me.
    Painful erections are never a good thing.

    counterso replied to vikvaughn's response:
    Thanks for jumping in Vik while I was away. Your recommendation to promptly see a urologist is good advice. We'll wait to hear if his doctor had anything helpful to say.

    The fundamental message here is that if you feel pain DURING masturbation, STOP what you're doing, because it means you're hurting yourself.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

    Helpful Tips

    Pain in Manhood
    I been to hospitals and clinics for the treatment and said Gonorrhea and just the last one i have visited said Urethritis. I have been ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.