Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
swollen vain and my testicals wobt drop and hurt constintly i cant even make love to my wife with out having to stop
youngfather20 posted:
so im twenty yeats old and in the pasted two months my testicalse have risin and hurt almost all day sometimes i cant even move...the only time o do gey relief is if i take a hot shower but it dose not last long... i can still get erections but im guessing that the swollin part of my penic is my prostate and its so sensitive that wjen my wife and i are sexualy active i sometimes cant take it and have to stop or i have to just go as fast as i can to be able to finish...... my wife and i just got back together after a one year seperation and me doing this is makin my wife feel like she.isnt atractive and my wife is beautiful.... i also used to be a meth addicted... and im scared that thay could be the cuase of my peoblem someone help pleasr

counterso responded:
You absolutely need to see a urologist immediately. Pain in the testicles is considered an EMERGENCY situation. You may have an infection, severe inflammation, or other concern that needs immediate treatment. You should NOT be having sex if you have this kind of pain! Your wife should understand that you have a medical issue (you should be talking about these things in the first place), and that you need to see a urologist IMMEDIATELY, like TODAY. Your prostate is not located in your penis.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

semen color
last few days i noticed that the color of my semen turned yellowish from white. is it a serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.