Erectile Movement?
An_249654 posted:
Whenever my penis hardens at times, there is this feeling that it seems like it is ejaculating - like it pushes and moves on its own. Is that normal? Does anybody else feel the same thing I feel?

Take the Poll

Whenever my penis hardens at times, there is this feeling that it seems like it is ejaculating - like it pushes and moves on its own. Is that normal? Does anybody else feel the same thing I feel?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

counterso responded:
Your erections are an involuntary response. The only thing that would "seem like ejaculating" is if you were having muscle spasms that push the seminal fluids out from your penis. Any other subtle movements are involuntary and irrelevant. Staring at your erection is not a useful pursuit, as that's not what it's for, so anything you notice from just watching it is going to seem weird, since it's completely out of the contextual purpose of an erection, which is sex, and would hide your erection from view. Your penis does not have an on/off switch. It will continue to change throughout stimulation to be of various firmness and other characteristics. The fact that the penis works at all, as complicated as it is mechanically, is amazing all by itself. The simple solution is not to question it, and just enjoy it for what it's good for.

Now, if you are experiencing the actual contractions that come with ejaculation but are not ejaculating (not just an infrequent twitch or bob), that's a different situation.