Skip to content
Swollen tube in my penis
TjksDean posted:
I'm not sure if you have gotten this question yet. But my problem is not at the head of the penis. It's more along the base. It goes down about an inch on the side of the base/shaft of the penis and about mid way into my pubic area. I noticed it today and its concerning. Most of what I've seen on here is where people have it at the head but mine being in a different location as much as it seems weird concerns me a little more not knowing. I'm just hoping this is something that will go away. There is no difference in color or anything. It's just sore right now. What should I do?
vikvaughn responded:
Sclerosing lymphangitis does not have to be under the head as it seems most have it. mine goes all the way from the base and has a lump in it. and it pulses (part of it anyway). But I also have the classic swelling under the head, showing that it can be much different than is usually explained, but it is definitely lymphangitis.
It may not be that in your case so you should see a urologist, especially if it is sore, and since it is sore you don't want to make it worse so NO masturbating/sex or pressing on it.

Is the swollen part clear? As in not blue like a vein?

here is a pic showing lymph channels:
counterso responded:
Vik is correct, but the swollen lymph channels in your pubic area are more indicative of a regional infection than an irritation caused by handling.

You should check with your doctor to see if you have some kind of infection that is symptomatically appearing as a lymph inflammation.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had prostate removed 5 yrs. I have had incontinence every since. I had colligen placed near my bladder two times.No luck. I had mesh sling surgicall...More

Helpful Tips

No need for an appointment
It is only the high amount of salt in the dosage of adderall. Either drink more water, or change your diet to less salty foods. Your ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.