Skip to content
Masturbation after penile implant
jtschweda posted:
I am 71 and considering penile implant. I lost my wife a few years ago and would probably used it mostly for masturbation. I can't find any material addressing that. Is it safe? Anything special things I need to do or ,not to do. Is the feeling the same after implant? And anything else you care to share with me. Thanks

counterso responded:
A penile implant is a traumatic surgical procedure.There is no information posted about your question because every implant is different because of the wide variety of implant types, skill of the surgeon, and reaction of your body to the implant procedure.

If at all avoidable, you should not have an implant. Instead you can learn many self-stimulation methods you will find pleasurable regardless of how erect your penis is.

jtschweda replied to counterso's response:
That is great information and I want to thank you much. Can you tell me where on the web I can locate self-stimulation methods? Thanks again.

counterso replied to jtschweda's response:
I'm sorry, I don't have a list of resources for self-pleasure, but there are sure to be thousands of places where it is discussed. Take any with some skepticism and see what works for you, without being harmful.

Thank you Doctor, I appreciate the words of wisdom

I am not a doctor.

Thank you for your words of wisdom anyway. How did you know all that information?

I am highly educated on the subject because of my employment, but am not licensed as a doctor.

Spotlight: Member Stories

65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

Helpful Tips

Regarding erectile pain.
I was experiencing pain when I had erections. It was like a muscle strain sort of feeling. I was concerned until I figured out why I was ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.