Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
white hard pimple on my scrotum
An_253279 posted:
hi everyone,
earlier there was no problem with me,,but from a month or so,i realised i had a small whitish hard pimple on my scrotum,its at the side of scrotum lining actually,BB bullet sized.it does'nt hurt or anything but also doesent go off.i tried to squeeze it but nothing happens.
what should i do? does it go off automatically?
is it dangerous?is it some disease?
is there a safe way to remove it?
if anyone knows,,please please help me..

counterso responded:
This is probably a sebaceous cyst. You should not try to pop it as this can lead to an infection that could then become serious. You may try using a coal tar shampoo for a while to see if things improve, and if it does not improve in a week or two, visit a dermatologist to have it properly treated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.