Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Left testicular discomfort/pain
An_254232 posted:
i've been experiencing a dull to moderate testicular pain for a few months. it usually hits suddenly then stops so, it's not a constant pain. add also, nothing seems to trigger it. i've seen a urologist and infection has been ruled out. and, there is no swelling or lumps in the area. short of a cat scan and the like, any ideas of what could be going on?

counterso responded:
No, unfortunately only a urologist can diagnose this. Testicular pain is considered an emergency situation. You should not allow any days to pass without insisting on treatment and resolution with your urologist. It should have been addressed the first day it occurred, but now you should get back to handling it and find out what's wrong, whatever it takes. It is not normal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans) in May 2011. I had a very sever case and had 4 surgeries and was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

Helpful Tips

semen color
last few days i noticed that the color of my semen turned yellowish from white. is it a serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.