Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
White Pimples/Bumps on Penis
An_254517 posted:
Good Day,

i Recently noticed a group of small, hard, white and red pimple looking dots on the shaft of my penis. it does not hurt or pain and does not itch either. it looks as though the group is growing together to form on pimple/bump though.

i Only have One Sexual Partner and we don't often engage in sexual activities. She does however often have white discharge coming out of her Vagina while we are busy. Could this be the cause of the white pimples/bumps?

counterso responded:
No, that is not specifically the source. That's probably frothing lubricant (and hopefully not a sign of a yeast infection). The bump you noticed is probably an irritated sebaceous gland or hair follicle, or it could be a small cluster of warts. Without seeing it, it's really hard to guess. Make a visit to the local STD clinic sometime soon and make sure it's not warts. If it's just an irritated gland, you may only need some coal tar shampoo to clear it up.

counterso replied to counterso's response:
I should say, it's also possible to be something else entirely. But there's no way to guess more accurately without seeing. So, take it to a doctor who can see it to be sure.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had prostate removed 5 yrs. I have had incontinence every since. I had colligen placed near my bladder two times.No luck. I had mesh sling surgicall...More

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.