Skip to content
enlarge vein like shape above my shaft
monkeorpanda posted:
Okay after having sex...I seen a light rash type burn .
.I diagnosed it as not enough lube so I ignored it now there seem to be a large vein type shape that connects from one side of my shaft to the other and solid at the touch. . It's not blue like the rest of my veins but more light skin color(whitish ) it's pretty long in length and it doesn't hurt at the area but more towards where my . shaft connects to my pelvis. I did used a condom so I don't think I caught anything. Now what can it be? Cuz after it went away (2 weeks) I got new condoms non latex and lube...next morning it flares up again

it doesn't hurt when i pee nor burn .. my main concern is that there's a vein showing on my the ridge of my head it is blue and seems clear lol..Idk i don't want to rack up my meds bills and kinda holding off until someone tells me that it's something bad lol please please any info will help ease my mind i am a 26 year old male that isn't circumcised

vikvaughn responded:
This is probably what it is....

http://forums.webmd.com/3/urology/tip/1

monkeorpanda replied to vikvaughn's response:
See I thought this was is too ...to ease my mind but I ruled out the how I got irritated .. it seem like it cleared up and I tried some Ky and new non latex condoms but it came by the following morning. Now there's a weird vein that came up to my head, which is on the ridge of my head..u think I damage something where it created a blood clot ?

counterso replied to monkeorpanda's response:
Not a blood clot. If you read Vik's reference, you would see that you CANNOT continue to have sex or masturbate. You have an inflammatory condition and it needs to heal before you stimulate the area again. You need to see no swelling of any kind for a whole week, not just for a few hours or a day or two.

monkeorpanda replied to counterso's response:
Right..that's what I'm trying to say I waited 2 weeks before going at it again..no signs of inflammation or anything . Even tho I got morning wood ..Every two days , ya think that would prolong this condition. .I really hope it's inflammation bur vein carried up to my head on the ridge of the head and very notice able, looks like he disgusting 8 (

counterso replied to monkeorpanda's response:
It's possible you re-injured the area and have caused it again, even if it resolved before. Stop now. See a urologist, since this has happened more than once, to make sure something else isn't wrong in the area.

monkeorpanda replied to counterso's response:
Alright so my main concern now is that if I kept being sexually active and it keeps appearing (four different times, sometimes it comes back worse where the vein shows on my.head , what's the worst that can happen? But the symptoms def disappear within a couple days ...

Yes I been sexually active since seeing the symptoms but it does go away within a couple days
Trust me I want to see an urologist but with all these med bills and being out of work
.I can not take on another bill 8 (

but thank you for replying man..i def appreciate it

vikvaughn replied to monkeorpanda's response:
The worst that can happen, not to say it will, is that your dick is ruined and your life turns into a permanent horror nightmare.....

guess how I know....

monkeorpanda replied to vikvaughn's response:
How??

monkeorpanda replied to monkeorpanda's response:
Okay I probably didn't wait a full two weeks when it first appeared...probably a week if anything. .

History.
Okay so I been sexually active after the week of rest and it came back the following day..waited a couple days til it cleared up and then went back at up ..same.thing happen but this time the vein appeared on my head, again I waited a couple days til it cleared did it again lol now it came back but not as bad as before and goes away within a day or two. I have now waited a week cause I finally told my girl what was going on and she's concerned on what could possibly go wrong if I had kept going? I mean the vein on the ridge of the head isn't there no more..everything is cleared but Def scared now that it could be something more (if u say it's not normal for it to reappear? )

Concern.
Again a week without doing nothing and it's cleared up...how long should I wait and seriously what can happen?

vikvaughn replied to monkeorpanda's response:
It's clear you have not read the responses you have already been given, as you already have all the information you need. Keep reading this thread over and over until you clue in.......

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

What is this hard "vein" and swelling on my penis?
Veins in your penis will usually have a blue color, but sometimes you may have what looks like a "vein" appear that wasn't there before, ... More
Was this Helpful?
83 of 172 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.