Skip to content
Testicle Pains
ezekiel86 posted:
I am asking this on the behalf of my girl who is locked up right now and she is an Intersex Female which she still has testicles and she asked me to do this for a second opinion. Her testicles have slowed and stopped with blood flow through them. She is in major pain but the doctors in there are trying to refuse her the orchiectomy so they gave her gabapenton instead which is not working at all. Since she has been on it for over 2 months. Now which other medication she should be taking. Also if there is a Urologist on here please let me know who he or she is so I can connect them and discuss more about this with them. [br>Thank You.

counterso responded:
There are no doctors monitoring this exchange. If she is being denied medical treatment, you need a lawyer. She cannot assess what her medical needs are, only a doctor. And if she is not getting proper medical care, she needs an attorney too.

ezekiel86 replied to counterso's response:
The where on here or what site will be more reliable to obtain medical information from a urologist.

counterso replied to ezekiel86's response:
You will not find it on WebMD, nor will you get a doctor to give medical advice online. You may get an explanation of procedures, descriptions of conditions and how they are sometimes identified, deductive reasoning, or even experiential questions answered, but not medical advice on specific circumstances of an individual. You will always have to make an appointment, simply for liability sake if no other reason, to see a doctor. Web forums are community, layperson, exchanges of information, never medical advice. The advice is always, see a doctor when you need help.

Your issue is not a medical issue as much as it is a legal issue presently. First seek a lawyer so you can get to a doctor. Arguing from a medical perspective is completely pointless if you don't have access to the doctor in the first place. A patient can never request a specific procedure, only to be examined by a doctor who then makes a diagnosis and suggests necessary treatments. That will not happen online.

The most you will ever get from a doctor online is a "that sounds like it might be..."

ezekiel86 replied to counterso's response:
I understand what you are saying, she was seen by a doctor in there and all they gave her was Gabapentin which is not working and making her worse because of the side effects. Also she was told that the testicles would be consumed by the body if they are not working is this true.

counterso replied to ezekiel86's response:
It is imprecise. Unfortunately there is nothing to be done without an attorney to be her advocate.

Spotlight: Member Stories

65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

Helpful Tips

Regarding erectile pain.
I was experiencing pain when I had erections. It was like a muscle strain sort of feeling. I was concerned until I figured out why I was ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.