Skip to content
Flaccid penis gets smaller, but it isn't cold
jaybagel posted:
I've noticed for the past few weeks that my flaccid penis has shrunk a bit smaller than normally, and winter is almost ending and it is just happening now. I notice it when I'm in the shower mostly. I do wake up with an erection which is good, and I get erections normally. But I'm just not sure why my flaccid penis would get smaller now when winter is almost over and it's been brutally cold so I could understand if it got smaller in the cold, but not when I'm inside and it's warmer.

counterso responded:
Your penis isn't shrinking. The length of your penis when flaccid has nothing to do with anything. Stop being concerned. Morning erections do not indicate anything, nor does lack of them. Cold is not the only reason your genitals might hug your body. Weight gain is the most common reason that people think their penis is shrinking. Otherwise, what it looks like flaccid is no ones business and you shouldn't worry about it. Function is the only thing you need to be concerned with.

Spotlight: Member Stories

65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.