Skip to content
taking a Urine sample
krugerj65 posted:
Does anyone know the procedural steps to collecting a UA collection on someone in quarantine or Isolation

counterso responded:
That's a question for the doctor requesting the sample and the type of quarantine.

krugerj65 replied to counterso's response:
yes it is, but also for student in school that can not find that answer for homework

An_256743 responded:
Answer is Put sample in Vaccuum sealed bag then into Hazard bag seal and let lab know it is coming.

counterso replied to krugerj65's response:
WebMD Exchanges (forums) are a layperson's board for discussion. Most are not monitored by doctors. You will need a more accurate reference for specific procedures no one here is conducting for themselves.

Try grabbing a copy of Campbell's Urology and I'm guessing it should be in there somewhere.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

What is this hard "vein" and swelling on my penis?
Veins in your penis will usually have a blue color, but sometimes you may have what looks like a "vein" appear that wasn't there before, ... More
Was this Helpful?
83 of 172 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.