Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

fore skin tight
    raju64 posted:
    I am 49 years old,with good athletic body, my sexual life was fine ,but last month something went wrong. My partner was out and i masterbated
    with a refractory brick having a hole. but after few days my fore skin got cracks and could not be stretched back,I washed it with diluted white vinegar in order to clean it. but still it is tight and if i use some force to pull it back for cleaning then again it gets cracked. what to do,can somebody help me

counterso responded:
    I have never heard of a refractory brick.

It sounds like you may have a yeast infection. You can try an over the counter cream. If that doesn't work in a week, you need to see a urologist to get a more effective prescription and actual diagnosis.

Be gentle. Do NOT put Neosporin on your penis.

Do not pull it back if it causes injury. Use a cotton swab if needed to clean temporarily.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans) in May 2011. I had a very sever case and had 4 surgeries and was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

Helpful Tips

Pain in Manhood
    I been to hospitals and clinics for the treatment and said Gonorrhea and just the last one i have visited said Urethritis. I have been ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.