Skip to content
fore skin tight
raju64 posted:
I am 49 years old,with good athletic body, my sexual life was fine ,but last month something went wrong. My partner was out and i masterbated
with a refractory brick having a hole. but after few days my fore skin got cracks and could not be stretched back,I washed it with diluted white vinegar in order to clean it. but still it is tight and if i use some force to pull it back for cleaning then again it gets cracked. what to do,can somebody help me
counterso responded:
I have never heard of a refractory brick.

It sounds like you may have a yeast infection. You can try an over the counter cream. If that doesn't work in a week, you need to see a urologist to get a more effective prescription and actual diagnosis.

Be gentle. Do NOT put Neosporin on your penis.

Do not pull it back if it causes injury. Use a cotton swab if needed to clean temporarily.

Spotlight: Member Stories

65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

Helpful Tips

Hey you will probably never read this but this helped me a lot thanks I got so worried still checking with doctor because it's still there ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.