Skip to content
fore skin tight
raju64 posted:
I am 49 years old,with good athletic body, my sexual life was fine ,but last month something went wrong. My partner was out and i masterbated
with a refractory brick having a hole. but after few days my fore skin got cracks and could not be stretched back,I washed it with diluted white vinegar in order to clean it. but still it is tight and if i use some force to pull it back for cleaning then again it gets cracked. what to do,can somebody help me

counterso responded:
I have never heard of a refractory brick.

It sounds like you may have a yeast infection. You can try an over the counter cream. If that doesn't work in a week, you need to see a urologist to get a more effective prescription and actual diagnosis.

Be gentle. Do NOT put Neosporin on your penis.

Do not pull it back if it causes injury. Use a cotton swab if needed to clean temporarily.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had prostate removed 5 yrs. I have had incontinence every since. I had colligen placed near my bladder two times.No luck. I had mesh sling surgicall...More

Helpful Tips

Regarding erectile pain.
I was experiencing pain when I had erections. It was like a muscle strain sort of feeling. I was concerned until I figured out why I was ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.