Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Warm feeling in testicles
    An_226271 posted:
    I don't know if this is the place to discuss this but the last couple of days I have had a warming feeling in my left testicle. It doesn't hurt and it comes and goes. Does anyone know what the problem is and what should i do about it.
    Digital_Boy responded:
    Hi, its best to consult a Urologist.
    However I know that varicocele cause the testes to increase heat.
    Consult a Urologist to determine what may be the cause through observation and laboratory test.
    counterso replied to Digital_Boy's response:
    A varicocele would be obvious because you feel like a "bag of worms" inside the scrotum. Heat in your groin area could be a sign of infection pretty much anywhere in your body. Not likely necessary to see a urologist.

    It could be as simple as sitting in a different chair, an allergy to something in your laundry detergent, or even a medication that is making your nerves more sensitive.
    pvanvoor responded:
    Hi, I have the same symptons. Do you still have the same feeling? I have a cold/flue which may be the reason I have these symptons. Please let me know if yours was or still is anything serious? Thannks
    counterso responded:
    It's probably nothing at all. It could be a little allergic reaction, a mild infection, or it could be your imagination. Since you reported no other symptoms, it's hard to become concerned at this point.
    1jonbrown responded:
    Anyone know the final out come to these symptoms?
    counterso replied to 1jonbrown's response:
    4 years ago, it's unlikely the original posters even have the same email address to see your note. Please start over and post information about what you specifically are experiencing.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

    Helpful Tips

    penis vibration mostly cured
    Just want to thank everyone for their posts. I thought I was dying. Maybe I had brain, spinal, or penile cancer. Reading your posts I ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 1 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.