Skip to content
What causes Ejaculation after Urination (no pleasure)
suprat posted:
I have sperm come out after I urinate. Had prostate exam and urine test checked any venerial diseases and all negative. My steam of urination it It starts out normal when i get to stop it dribles and starts again and I feel a lump of sperm come out. I am not waking at night and it is not frequent urination. Puzzled?

counterso responded:
This is something that requires a urology visit. The globules you're finding are not sperm, but might be semen. This would only occur after urination if you're having retrograde ejaculations. That's a problem.

If it's not that, and the globules are more opaque white than translucent, this could also be early formation of kidney stones.

Either way, it's necessary to see a urologist.

In the meantime, drink more water, specifically water.

Spotlight: Member Stories

65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.