Skip to content
pls help
zx1000r posted:
few weeks ago i noticed my venis or arteries in penis were swollen. i cut down on masterbation. now i feel clots in them. how much do i need to worry. it doesnt hurt or anything.

counterso responded:
You don't feel clots.

You need to more than cut down, you need to completely stop for a few weeks.

There are only veins and lymphatic vessels on the surface of your penis. What is swollen is likely not veins, but lymphatic vessels.

Please read the very long thread in this forum about "what is this swelling..."

Although lymphangitis is usually accompanied by pain, it's possible to have some small amount of inflammation without discomfort. Aside from that, with regular usage, likely your penis will change and appear more veiny over time. What is unexpected is that it happens suddenly. That kind of inflammation usually relates to overuse or injury.

Keep in mind that your penis is only built to withstand less than 20 minutes of moderate, lubricated usage every couple days. If you masturbate dry, for long periods, or vigorously, you can easily injure yourself.

Since you're not experiencing pain, I'm not particularly concerned, and a few weeks without using your penis except to urinate should relieve the inflammatory response.

An_257293 replied to counterso's response:
Hello i noticed that my penis has lypmh veins below the corona, the biggest one I see is the one situated at the back of my penis. Also, the color of the veins are blue and red. Any tips?

counterso replied to An_257293's response:
An_257293, please read the other thread in this forum labeled What is this hard "vein" and swelling on my penis?

An_257293 replied to counterso's response:
Thank you!! I also saw the veins about a year ago and i masturabte 4-7 times a month and i do it gently. Should i completely stop?, im a teenager btw

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.