Skip to content
Feeling of Fainting, tired, palm and feet sweating.....
alejocade posted:
Hi! I am a 26 years old male that is having certain health issues. Two weeks ago I was playing soccer and when I finished I was chatting with some friend at a parking lot and all of the sudden I felt like I was going to faint really bad.... I didn't black out completely but certainly wasn't 100% in my right mind. I thought it was the sugar or something like that so I let it go for the next couple of days..... However, I kept feeling really un-easy, my palms started sweating at random times, I feel constantly lightheaded and I feel very tired.
Two weekend ago I was having lunch and it suddenly happened the same, so I decided to go to the ER for a checkup. The did blood test, urien test, heart X-Ray, CT Scan, and Electro-Cardiogram and everything came out clean. They even put me in the hospital for a couple fo nights to check my heart and pressure and everything was ok. Then, I went to my Primary Doctor and he says that everything is fine.... He sent to the cardiologist and they performed an Echo-Cardiogram, Stress Test, they put a holter for 24 hours and a hypoglycemia test and everything came out clean (except for the hypoglycemia that I ma getting teh results Monday).
I am still feeling bad. I am tired, my face is pale, my hands sweat a lot and I have constant nausea/fainting feelingthat doesn't go away.....
Does anybody feel the same??? I am getting really frustrated since the doctors keep saying that I am ok......
Thanks!

mandiMB79 responded:
I have had these symptoms from time to time and I noticed it going on when I changed my sleep patterns. I was going to bed late and getting up early for work. At times I was working double shifts also. There were other things that I factored in like I had allot of events I was going to that I was drinking alcohol. Events like weddings, baseball games, and things that would keep me up late all one after another. After things in my life slowed down and I was back to my normal day-to-day routines the symptoms stopped. I hope its something simple like mine and not more serious. I never did see my doctor about this. I just made my own assumptions. I hope this helps. Good luck!

alejocade replied to mandiMB79's response:
MandiMB79 thanks for you reply!!!

I am trying now to adjust my habits to have a more relaxing life and the symptomshave decrease however I still feel bad......

Again, I appreciate your comment....

Good luck from Ft Lauderdae, FL.

Rackaloo responded:
Hello, I'm a 34 year old female, who left for vacation at the end of October last year, on Nov 4 I was on my way home when I got sick with sudden dizziness, shaking, sweating, nervousness and feeling faint. I have been to the ER several times and my regular dr. who says we have ran every test possible and nothing is wrong. Well I'm sorry but I still feel this way all the time, and sometimes the episodes are worse than others, but none of it has completely went away and now I"m having trouble with my vision. So what ever it is sucks and my friend has had it for about a month and a half now? I know something is going on but every test they run says Im fine, but I'm not evening driving now cause I feel so faint. I just hope it ends soon or someone can figure it out, it worries me and I have never been a sickly person.

kayteepea responded:
Neurocardiogenic syncope...thats what I have and all the symtoms are the same as yours. I took a tilt table test and thats what they diagnosed me with. Although, I do pass out a lot. I don't know if you have passed out or not, but I get naseous, sweaty feeling, start seeing stars and floaters, blackness. I mean ask the doctor about it.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.