Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Repeated multiple sclerosis
hecy1988 posted:
I have a friend.She is 24 years of age, have a 3 years old baby.We live in China.In China there isn't better treatment.Always suffer hormone treatment, and the next is more serious relapse. We have no better way, hope to be able to find new hope in overseas.My English isn't well.Most rely on machine translation.
symptoms:The body touch slowly. Behind the hip and waist hip thigh pain inside. Temperature anomalies. Body has the feeling of needle. Limb dyskinesia, had paralysis, mainland retention, used hormone and c treatment, the doctor diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
The following is a detail of her disease!
At the end of November,2010,due to postpartum lochia has general anesthesia, qing colds a lower body temperature are abnormal, urine refractory and walk slow deliberate steps like the lower extremities. No drug treatment, to give massage to heal.
In June 2012, back pain, especially at night, and then is lame in the left leg, and then was in the hospital diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, nuclear magnetic display chest neck brain have lesions, assay CSF oligoclonal band negative, giving methylprednisolone and hormone treatment and recovery. Late occasionally feel left leg weakness, bosom frowsty, breath.
I hope you can tell us can thoroughly cure. Because of illness, her marriage is on the brink of collapse, feel is the burden of the family. The recurrent almost lost confidence in life.
Thank you very much!

atti_editor responded:
Hi hecy1988,

You may want to post your question in our Multiple Sclerosis Community in order to get replies from others who are affected by this condition. Just follow the above link, click on the orange "Post Now" button at the top of the page, and post your question like you did here. I hope that you find the support you are looking for.

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.