Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
May 2010 Photo Upload Contest -- Enter to Win!
Olivia_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a chance to win one of two $1,000 prizes in our May 2010 Photo Upload Contest!

You can enter by uploading a new photo via your My Account page between now and 11:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2010. Be sure to click on the 'Enter WebMD's Profile Photo Upload Sweepstakes' option!

(We'd love to see your faces but if you prefer to share pictures you have taken of your pet or child or scenery, that works too.)

View the Sweepstakes Details and Official Rules .

We are sorry to say that this contest is open only to our members who are legal residents of the United States.

As always, if you have comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to write to us at exchangemanagement@webmd.net.

Good luck!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Lost_Liger13 responded:
im gonnas trys! :D

GigiSage responded:
Question, I didn't see this explicitly stated in the rules - but if you have won before can you still enter and be eligable?

Lost_Liger13 replied to GigiSage's response:
i put my new pic up ^_^

CarolBaker1960 replied to GigiSage's response:
at the bottom of #8...

LIMIT: An individual can win only one (1) Prize for any WebMD Photo Upload Sweepstakes that pertains to their member profile photo conducted per calendar year.

I would assume from that any other win wouldn't eliminate you from entering this one.

GigiSage replied to CarolBaker1960's response:
Ahhh... Ok... It's hard to read all those rules sometimes LOL Thanks :)

T8ermomma responded:
Posted :)

americas_girl87 responded:
Sounds like fun. Could realy use the cash. But who dosent. ;) Good Luck out there in WebMD land. :D

sharla1019 responded:
The system will not let me upload a photo. How else can I submit a photo?

MommyTish responded:
I have tried to upload my picture a few times now... It will not let me adjust the size or move to the portion I want to show as my picture...

The picture loads fine... just doesn't let me move the little box that "high-lights" the portion to be shown... or move at all...

Is it something I'm doing wrong? Grrr...

Deach777 replied to MommyTish's response:
No one answered your post, i'm having the same trouble. I can get the pic up but it won't let me move the box or pic any. Wheres Olivia???

edcredible responded:
I'm in Canada, but good luck to all that participate .

GirlinSC responded:
I love taking photos. I've got a thousand that I could share...

GirlinSC responded:
This pic is from one of the azalea bushes in our yard. I hope it loads!

An_224994 responded:
How to you post a photo? The Web site does NOT give me the option on my account page. Do you have the correct URL for uploading to this? Also, can the photo be of any subject? It's unclear.

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.