Skip to content
cancer/kidney failure/fistula
A_nieves posted:
hi this is my first post but my fiance has been fighting cervical cancer for the last 2 years but 3 weeks ago she whent through a seizure and had a few infections wich were getting under control with antibiotics and was also found 2 have a fistula caused by the tumur she has wich also left her with one kidney but now she is in the hospital again she had a kidney bag inserted in her good kidney the line to the bladder was being blocked and it worked perfectly but now it stopped draining so we were told kidney failure she is also retaining all her fluids they gave her a few days to live because of this but i read on here about dialysis would it be worth a try even if the drs say it wont work

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi,

I am so sorry about your fiance. Please talk to the doctors about this or get a second opinion in that hospital, but if you trust in the docotors you are using then you need to believe they are doing everything they can to help her.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you both!
Good Luck and Good health, Chrissy WebMD Community Staff

A_nieves replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
thank you for your response but sadly my fiance had passed away on august 14 2010 the drs did try everything they could to try and save her life but the cancer was too advanced and all the complications were too much for her body to handle

Annie_WebMD_Staff replied to A_nieves's response:
Hi A_nieves,

I'm sorry to hear about your fiance's passing. I will let moderator Chris know about your reply.

Thank you for sharing and take care!

- Annie
Sign up for our WebMD newsletters to get timely information delivered to your email inbox!

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to A_nieves's response:
A Nieves, I'm so sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathies and prayers go out to you and her family.
(((((hugs))))))
Good Luck and Good health, Chrissy WebMD Community Staff

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.