Skip to content
New Features -- Easier Paging!
Olivia_WebMD_Staff posted:
How many times have you wished there was pagination at the top of your thread page so that you didn't need to scroll all of the way to the bottom just to turn the page? Wish no more. If a thread has more than one page you will now find pagination at the top, allowing you to page through the thread without having to scroll at all.

Additionally, sometimes you just want to jump to the end of the thread and find out what the last person had to say without having to scroll through replies made in the past. Now, on every thread level page, there will be a link at the very top which will not only take you to the last page of the thread, but will anchor you down to the very last reply. No more scrolling to see who said what last.

Other New Features:
Email Digests I Related Links I Sticky Posts I More Features

FrmGirl responded:
Love this idea!!

Csewhappy responded:
This will be Soooooooo much better.
Thank you,

Carol

Olivia_WebMD_Staff responded:
The new features have now been rolled out. Be sure to let us know what you think!

Olivia

FrmGirl replied to Olivia_WebMD_Staff's response:
Ive used this and I LOVE it!!!!! It is soooooo much better!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sillygrin:

annette030 responded:
Pagination was something we complained about the last time WebMD changed everything (after awhile they fixed it), so I was surprised that this time when they made the big changes, they didn't have it and we had to complain for months to get it back, same as the email digests.

Sorry, it is convenient, but it is something they should have had from the beginning, it isn't like they didn't know about it already.

I have had a bad day, and I apologize for not jumping up and down over this.

Take care, Annette

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.