Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
SEVERE HEADACHES
sadlady47 posted:
I've had alot going on in the past 11/2. I've been diagnoised with "SEVERE" degenerative arthritis from shoulder to feet on both sides. I have all vertabraes in my neck C-1 through C-7 damaged in some way. I just went to the dr 02/16/2011 and found out the blood vessells in my brain r narrowing and i have some type of brain infection. CANNOT GET RID OF THIS HEADACHE & the ringing in my ears i sDRIVING ME CRAZY. Can't get in to see a neurologist until April. My headaches start in the back and come up to the sides of my head, ringing ears, and tender to touch on top. Any suggestions???? I have been prescribed (i think) every pain medicine out there, nothing touches this headache....

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi and welcome,

I'm so sorry to read about the pain you are going through. You can try asking your question here on our Migraines and Headaches Community. I hope that helps. I would call the doctors office as well and ask to get on a cancellation list if there is one. I hope you feel better soon!
Good Luck and Good health, Chrissy WebMD Community Staff

sadlady47 replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am on that list and i hope i can get in sooner. Can the narrowing of bllod vessells in the brain cause these *severe* headaches or is it possibly coming from my neck?? Got to learn some type of pain management, cause i can't take these headaches much longer. HELP....

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.