Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

my 5 yr old has a rash from head to toe
    vasinglemom posted:
    my 5 yr old son just developed some kind of rash from head to toe.. looks kinda like baby milk bumps.. they dont itch him or bother him at all but i cant figure out what caused it and what i need to do about it.. Plz help me

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi vasinglemom,

Questions about rashes come up all the time on the Skin Problems and Treatments Community board and Allergies Community board so that may be the place to start with your questions.

Do realize that it's not possible for anyone to be diagnosed over the internet though so you may want to think back to see if there's anything that your son ate, used, or was exposed to (such as plants) that could have caused a rash.

Try using the Symptom Checker tool to read more about rashes before you take your child to a doctor if he doesn't get better soon.

Take care!

- Annie
    Sign up for our WebMD newsletters to get timely information delivered to your email inbox!

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
    5 of 10 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.