Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CT Scan of Abdomen
Ric77 posted:
Hi there,
My father just did the CT Scan of Abdomen, here are the information the doctor said " Heterogeneously enhancing mass lesion in right kidney involving the mid and lower pole. Bulging of adjacent renal contour with subtle stranding of perinephric fat? Perinephric fat infiltration; Peripheral calcification in the mass; Mass lesion is infiltrating adjacent renal sinus fat with compression of middle calyx and indentation of inferior wall of right pelvis; No evidence of surrounding organ and vascular infiltration; No evidence of enlarged retroperitoneal lymph nodes." Could you please clear on this to me and what is the further treatment. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Ric77,

The Kidney Disease Community board may be helpful to decipher the medicalese of your father's CT scan report, but in any case those questions should be addressed to your father's doctors who are treating him. Does he have kidney disease? Read more about it by using the WebMD search engine with kidney disease as the keywords.

I hope you find this information helpful. Let me or another moderator know if you need further assistance.

- Annie
Sign up for our WebMD newsletters to get timely information delivered to your email inbox!

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.