Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tired most of the time,
Petkovski posted:
Hello

My problem is that on my 36 years I think that something is not right with my mental health. My eyes are always red, I feel foggy and tired, I can't remember like I used to, my memory is short term according to me and my wife :-).
I'm still in good physical conditions but that is just because I'm goin in gym from time to time but when I don't then my mental ability is reduced for about %30 to %35. I have a fear that sometning is not right, do I need to see my doctor and maybe ask to scan my brain or start taking some brain vitimins, are this symptoms for some disease? I'm realy concerned!

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hiya Petkovski,

Please make an appointment with your doctor. Anything else would just be guessing. You need to call the doc and share your symptoms and concerns. The doc will decide what tests you may or may not need.
Go, you'll feel better knowing that you are taking care of yourself in all ways.
Good Luck and Good health, Chrissy WebMD Community Staff

Petkovski replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank for advice Chris Respectfully Petkovski

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.