Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Tired most of the time,
    Petkovski posted:

    My problem is that on my 36 years I think that something is not right with my mental health. My eyes are always red, I feel foggy and tired, I can't remember like I used to, my memory is short term according to me and my wife :-).
    I'm still in good physical conditions but that is just because I'm goin in gym from time to time but when I don't then my mental ability is reduced for about %30 to %35. I have a fear that sometning is not right, do I need to see my doctor and maybe ask to scan my brain or start taking some brain vitimins, are this symptoms for some disease? I'm realy concerned!
    Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hiya Petkovski,

    Please make an appointment with your doctor. Anything else would just be guessing. You need to call the doc and share your symptoms and concerns. The doc will decide what tests you may or may not need.
    Go, you'll feel better knowing that you are taking care of yourself in all ways.
    Good Luck and Good health, Chrissy WebMD Community Staff
    Petkovski replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Thank for advice Chris Respectfully Petkovski

    Helpful Tips

    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.