Skip to content
anziety?
anzietyriden posted:
Every Doctor I've ever seen hasn't been able to help me!
I'm 41, had a full hysterectomy last year, had a ton of stress in my life with little sleep about 4 years ago, and for the last 3 years I've had nothing but hot flash's & sweating even when my skin is cold to the touch. I feel like I'm trying to crawl out of my skin with every muscle in my body tensing up & cant stop stretching every part of my body. The only way I can control it just barely enough to get very little rest is to use ice packs all over me with the fan blowing on me & the windows open! I'm taking lexapro right now & lerazapam & still getting small symtoms & fatigue. I cant take this any more. I want to feel normal again! Some one please help me. I'm desperate. This all started one year after all my stress started. First my daughter dropped out of college, quite her job, got pregnant & stopped talking to us, both my parents died with in 4 months of each other, my husband broke his hip & was out of work for 8 1/2 mo.'s, but went to ITT College, I had to work 2 jobs while all this was going on all in the same year.

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi and welcome,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are having and the bad place you are in right now.

Please keep seeking the help you deserve. Try another doctor, keep looking until you can get the help you deserve and feel better.

You can try asking your question for support on our Depression Community as well as our Anxiety & Panic Community . But ultimately you need to get the help offline. Please, as I said, keep trying new docs for help, share your symptoms and concerns.

I hope you find some relief soon!
Good Luck and Good health, Chrissy WebMD Community Staff

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.