Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Anon_232098 posted:
i am expecting my baby in one months time sonography resulst are telling mild fullness of bilateral renal pelvis i would like to know what should i do for the babys treatment should i consult the doctor now which doctor should i consult or should i consult after the birth please advice urgently
Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi and welcome,

Please don't use the internet as urgent help, I would hate to think of you waiting there, and I hear your eagerness to do right for you baby, what a great parent he/she has already!

As your doctor what's next, he can best advise you on this matter. No guessing at this, you need to talk to a physician about what's next and what you can do to prepare.
Consult your OB/GYN.
Good Luck and Good health, Chrissy WebMD Community Staff
MOMINSIR replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you very much for your advice

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.