Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Worried
Auburngirl242 posted:
I'm 24 yrs old and I stopped taking my birth control about 3 weeks ago and u tryed to start my period right after I stopped and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and I stopped bleeding and havent started back could I be pregnant I need someone's help in this situation please

shadowsmom42 responded:
Anything is possible. I would definitely either take an over the counter pregnancy test or get to the doctor for a pregnancy test. Most women don't realize this, but we can pregnant ANY time of the month, ANY where in our cycle. It's just that there's a specific 'window' in that month when we're more likely to get pregnant.
Best of luck to you........

An_245509 replied to shadowsmom42's response:
I have a question and don't really know how to write on here but my period was real light this time around, its usually heavy the first 3 days but it wasn't, it was light the first 2 days then a medium flow the 3rd and half of the 4th day and then it was extremely light the rest! And now I have cramping my lower back is uncomfortable and I'm having what feels like stretching in my abdomen! I felt like this with my first pregnancy but I'm not sure what's going on! Could I still be pregnant even though I had a period?

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.