Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Worried
Auburngirl242 posted:
I'm 24 yrs old and I stopped taking my birth control about 3 weeks ago and u tryed to start my period right after I stopped and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and I stopped bleeding and havent started back could I be pregnant I need someone's help in this situation please

shadowsmom42 responded:
Anything is possible. I would definitely either take an over the counter pregnancy test or get to the doctor for a pregnancy test. Most women don't realize this, but we can pregnant ANY time of the month, ANY where in our cycle. It's just that there's a specific 'window' in that month when we're more likely to get pregnant.
Best of luck to you........

An_245509 replied to shadowsmom42's response:
I have a question and don't really know how to write on here but my period was real light this time around, its usually heavy the first 3 days but it wasn't, it was light the first 2 days then a medium flow the 3rd and half of the 4th day and then it was extremely light the rest! And now I have cramping my lower back is uncomfortable and I'm having what feels like stretching in my abdomen! I felt like this with my first pregnancy but I'm not sure what's going on! Could I still be pregnant even though I had a period?

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.