Skip to content
F. 21 Swollen lymph nodes, night sweats, fatigue
Crawford4004 posted:
I am a 21 y/o females with a history of fibroadenomas, I have had 2 surgeries removing the growths in my left breast 4-6 y/a.
My grandmother died of breast cancer complications and my other grandmother is in remission of Leukemia(CLL) right now.

About 2 months ago I noticed another lump, this time in my right breast, close to my armpit, about 1in oblong (it could possibly be a swollen lymph node further down I believe) along with for sure swollen, sore/painful to touch lymph nodes in both armpits and my left front neck.

I've been suffering from extreme fatigue for the last month or so and terrible nightmares/ drenching night sweats the last 3 weeks. I've had some clod-like symptoms on and off but no daytime fevers from what I know.
I've also experienced some leg joint pain(hip, knee, ankle) and back pain but I attribute that to 16 years of soccer playing...

I'm on a hormonal birth control and maintain a healthy diet and exercise. I HATE cats and havent been anywhere near one for years but live with a rescue pitbull(1.5y/o) random but you never know.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and will be getting blood work and presumably ultrasounds or a mammogram..I am a student and I have no heath insurance and live in Wisconsin.

Any suggestions on possible diagnosis or questions that I should be prepared to ask my doctor tomorrow? Or people who have had similar symptoms with diagnosis's?
Thanks, Chelsea

Olivia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Chelsea!

Unfortunately, there are so many different explanations for certain symptoms that only a one-on-one examination by your doc can give you a diagnosis.

While you're waiting, here is some information that may help:

Breast Problems

Fatigue

Swollen Lymph Nodes

Let us know what you find out.

Take care,
Olivia

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.