Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
broken collarbone
kimat6 posted:
broke my collarbone in january in a car accident, it has been months and it is not healed yet, there is a very little bone growth so far. my concern is that it still hurts very bad on the break, which was in the middle of the bone, and it also hurts on the shoulder area when i touch it and move it. i do have good range on motion although it does hurt when i move it certain ways. is this normal sometimes or not? what can i do for the pain other than medication and ice?

Olivia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi kimat6!

I wish we had an expert here who could speak to your questions, but we don't at this time.

I hope you've given your doctor a call and talked to him or her about this in detail. If you haven't, that would be the place to start. He or she is going to know your history and any procedures you've had done best.

In the meantime, here is some information about broken collar bone that I hope will help.

Take care,
Olivia

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.