Skip to content
Confusion on more than one diagnosed disease
yankeealleycat posted:
I have bee diagnosed with : fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spinal stenosis and frozen shoulder. When the pain starts it's PAIN not pain. I'm confused as to what disease to blame it on. With so many that cause pain, how should I approach this and what can I say to doctor?

dzartist responded:
Hi-I'm new here and haven't, posted yet but I wanr to let you know you are not alone---
I too have muljiple diagnosesies and more symtoms yet to be sxplained.--and wake up in horrible debilitating pain that is only progressing and getting worse. I'm too sad and beaten down right now to give My list but Sarcoidoasis started it I think..Right now the sarcoid is beibg treated with prednisone and methotrexate; and I have a CT friday. Today I"m asking mt PCP for a muscle biopsy and bone scan or something-there arent enough percoset to handke this.. I wish I could help encourage--this group will help you.-I'm too deptrssed to even help myself very well.. Take careI'm pulling for you and I kbow tour pain. dzartist

Olivia_WebMD_Staff replied to dzartist's response:
Hi dzartist!

It sounds like you could benefit from getting some feedback on our Pain Management community as well.

Hope to see you posting there soon!

Take care,
Olivia

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.